The OWPG policy for anyone wanting to conduct their business within this group.
Are you a professional photographer living in Oregon, Wisconsin?
Do you want your business to be promoted by the Oregon Wisconsin Photography Group?
Well, here is the group’s policy on that.
• No advertising at any group meetings, with the exception that you will be afforded a location in the room to put your business card(s), pamphlets and/or flyers. ANY communication between members of the OWPG and you must be done outside of the group’s meeting.
• Do you have a business card, pamphlet and/or flyer. Yes, you can have them placed in a location in the room where an OWPG group meeting is being held. The group leader will be asked to mention to the group that there is information from professional photographers on a table in the room and to help themselves to any of that material.
• You must either live in Oregon, Wisconsin and/or have a physical business location in Oregon, Wisconsin for you to be considered to promote your business.
• A webpage on the OWPG website will be devoted to professional photographers. Here is where you have the opportunity to share with the OWPG your business. This can include a description of your business, the type of photography you do, who you are, and your website/Facebook page.
• At ANY OWPG meetings, promoting any type of business is prohibited. This group is here to learn photography from other members, not to have sales pitches thrown at them.
• To be considered for inclusion on the OWPG website – please complete and submit the following form. Someone from OWPG will get back to you with an approval or rejection of your submission.